Accelerate your next program with Proven IP and Aerospace Tools
PROVEN TOOLS FOR SAFETY-CRITICAL
Leverage our proven IP and suite of aerospace tools to accelerate your program.
A proprietary virtualization technology designed to replicate any System on Chip or complex unique hardware system in a low-cost environment.
Create scalable 2D- and 3D-interactive digital maps using OPENGL 2.0+, with built-in support for terrain, satellite, boundaries, and Points of Interest layers.
A customized OpenGL software–rendering library for embedded applications designed for commercial displays, military displays, medical devices, and automotive systems.
Performance JETS is a cloud-based systems and software development platform for the rapid development of avionics products. Realize the benefit of unlimited access to hardware.
- Shorten time to market by completing software and system tests 2x faster
- Develop higher quality software through continuous testing and integration
- Reduces hardware costs by 10x
- Earn certification credit with FAA by using JETS as a formal execution environment
- Cloud-based environment
- JETS can be used for multiple purposes including development and debugging, verification and validation, structural coverage, continuous integration and more
- JETS emulates the target environment accurately at the component, sub-system, and system levels
- Unlimited scalability of your hardware
Performance MapRenderer is a commercial off-the-shelf software development kit. Rapidly prototype applications and transition to production at a significantly reduced time and cost.
- Cross-platform supports for Windows, iOS, Android, Embedded, Linux, and OSX
- OS abstraction for cursor (mouse) events, touch gestures, threading, tasking, network, and file IO
- Easy-to-use protocol to request data from distributed datasets (terrain, imagery, weather, POIs, etc.)
- Develop on platform of choice, independent of target platform
- Enables Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) using graphics development tool of choice
- Built-in support includes pgn, jpg, tga, bmp, csv, txt, xml, json, and zip
- Optimized imagery and terrain datasets minimize storage requirements
Allows creation of a font from any TrueType font (includes international character support)
- Creates complex scenes with static and dynamic content
- Font Builder standalone application
- Provides window management and UI widgets (tabs, buttons, menus, etc.) for easy manipulation of graphical application
- Real-time graphical display functionality for embedded avionics, UAV controllers, tactical control, and in-flight entertainment
Performance GPU provides a means to render graphics through software rather than dedicated hardware, eliminating the need for hardware GPUs altogether by removing hardware from the graphics-processing equation.
- Portable and low cost
- OpenGL rasterizer with built-in memory management
- Customizable to meet specific customer proprietary rendering interface
- Automated test scripts provide on-target structural coverage credit
- ANSI C compliant
- Hardware independent
- Interface to the most commonly utilized 2D OpenGL SC 1.0 APIs
- Meets DO178C level C
- Available certification kits include all software, test, and Performance support
- Most cost-effective solution in the market
- Simple integration
- Built-in memory manager
- Compact footprint improves efficiency
- Compile software GPU for target platform
EXPERIENCE PERFORMANCE TOOLS
Connect with our experts for more information regarding these toolsets.