Internships and Co-ops
BRING YOUR SKILLSET TO LIFE WHILE
LEARNING FROM THE BEST.
If you’re in college and interested in joining the Performance team, we have two differentkinds of opportunities available:
for full-time university studentswho want to work for Performancepart time.
can be assigned by your universityand allow you to work for Performance full time during a co-op period.
Our internships and co-ops aren’t for everyone. You’ll be a good fit for the elite Performance team if you’re an undergraduate or graduate student who wants to participate in a variety of assignments across the embedded software cycle and can meet these candidate requirements:
- Current enrollment in an accredited Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering program (or similar curriculum)
- The ability to learn and work at the pace of change technology requires
- A high bar for quality, service and getting the job done right, the first time
- Exceptional talent and a craving for teamwork, innovation and collaboration
- The desire for challenges, growth, best practices
- The attitude required to learn from accomplished and approachable engineers who build safety-critical solutions