Internships and Co-ops
Bring your skillset to life while learning from the best
For full-time university students who want to work for Performance part time.
Can be assigned by your university and allows you to work for Performance full time.
Our internships and co-ops aren’t for everyone. You’ll be a good fit for the elite Performance team if you’re an undergraduate or graduate student who wants to participate in a variety of assignments across the embedded software cycle and can meet these candidate requirements:
- Current enrollment in an accredited Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering program (or similar curriculum)
- The ability to learn and work at the pace of change technology requires
- A high bar for quality, service and getting the job done right, the first time
- Exceptional talent and a craving for teamwork, innovation and collaboration
- The desire for challenges, growth, best practices
- The attitude required to learn from accomplished and approachable engineers who build safety-critical solutions