Reliable. Safety-Critical. Performance.
Performance specializes in developing real-time embedded avionics systems and full lifecycle software solutions certifiable to DO-178B and DO-178C levels A through D. We are also experienced in developing systems in accordance with other safety-critical avionics standards, including Boeing D6-35071, MIL-STD 498 and previous 2167A, and IEEE/EIA 12207, and FAA and JAA regulations DO-200A, DO-254, DO-272B, AC 20-153A and ARP-4754.
Our development teams include some of the industry’s most experienced aerospace and avionics engineers and program managers. These key players are U.S.-based employees who have broad and deep experience working with an extensive array of avionics systems and components, development processes, methodologies and requirements.
From nose to tail, Performance teams can help with specialty knowledge or end-to-end planning, project management and development. Whatever you need at any phase of your avionics project, we’re here to help drive your project to successful completion.
- DO-178B and DO-178C certification – development and testing
- Program management
- Cabin systems
- Electric power distribution systems
- Engine control systems (FADEC)
- Flight control systems (FCS)
- Flight deck display systems
- Flight management systems (FMS)
- Geospatial information systems (GIS)
- Navigation and guidance systems
- Onboard maintenance systems (OMS)